14 September 2008

haha. he was approacing me..

After zaman highskewl tu kn.. me n him still keep in touch.. bcum closer n hahaha.... i don't mind at all he lyke me more than fren or not cuz it's better than x kenal lnsg kn.. PERASAN....Mcm syok sendri! haih.. Tp salah!! X syok sendiri pn! he lyke me larh... on 23 dec 07 last year la kn.. he was approaching me!!! OMG!! Can u believe dis?? i've said my dream will come true.. hehehe. kelakar sgt on that tyme!! mse tu mlm he called me n all of sudden je he asked me. Yay!! Wanna know my answer? i said no! I don't want... wut? r u crazy? i wont say that!! he's my handsome boy taw! my prince charming.. Xkn nk ckp no.. Immposible.... For sure i agree to share a part of my life wif him. haha. The next day both of us g anta text book kt skewl.. Br la officially.. haha. Both of us agree nk date yg cantik for our anniversary nnt.. so ktorg choose 8 jan 08. Nice isnt? Nice utk dis year je la pn. neway i lyke him!! More than juz friend.. Hee. he's mine lastly!! My beloved bf! Yay!!! =p

1 comment:

haajar said...

hahaa...
sapela prnce charming kamu tu????
beritahula...hehe...
nyway...
bestla bace ur lifetime...
hehe...keep it up my dear....