14 September 2008

i'm in love!

i had a crush wif my ex-schoolmate.. mcm org lain jgk i was hoping he's mine! hee. But i think he didn't have any feeling towards me la.. X syok lnsg!! Eee! Haha. Tp at least he is my friend... Better than only can see him dr jauh kn... Actually i haven't noticed his existance in this world.. But unfortunately when i was attending my "outsider's reunion for tikl batch 2006/2007" i was accidently threw my lotion towards him. huhu. Opsss. Sorry! After that i think i had a crush on him.. Hee. malu.. Tp i realized that he had a gf on that time.. Argh!! Wuteva it is he will be mine! one day nnt.. =)
Since after the reunion we become close.. I had a new 'klik' to mingle around a.k.a 'Beshpwenx gang!!' Best sgt cuz of the klik, i n him bcum closer than b4. We also spend a lot of time wif 2 more our frenz-ilya n ebal study for spm 2007. Study?? daa. wuteva! haha. Xla study sgt. Cket2 je la. Mkn je yg lebih!! Smpai abis spm ktorg geng beshpwenx spend time together. konon2 mcm heaven gila on that time!! hehe. Lastly abis spm n spend the rest of my day kt uma n sumtimes go shopping waste my daddy's money! haha.

No comments: